The notice is also available in the following languages:
• If you have malignant or benign tumor, cancer.
• If you have varicose veins in the treated area.
• If you are suffering with fever and inflammatory state.
• After taking oral and / or injectable anticoagulant.
• In case of high blood pressure.
• If you experience dermatological diseases, skin lesions, sores, burns.
• If you have blood diseases, circulatory diseases.
• If you experience allergic reactions, eczema including contact eczema.
• If you have a large number of moles (beauty spots) on the treatment area.
If in doubt, seek advice from a medical professional.
• Massage with Cellu-cup can be done on the following areas: legs and thighs, hips, tummy, buttocks,
on the triceps and the neck.
• Cellu-cup must never be applied on the following areas : breast glands, mucous membranes, eyes and genitals.
• Do not use on stomach if pregnant.
• Do not use if under 16 years old.
• Do not use on the injection zones if you have insulin dependent diabetes.
• Do not use after UV or sun exposure.
• Keep out of reach of children or animals.
• Use and store Cellu-cup at room temperature. Do not expose Cellu-cup to temperatures under 0°C-32°F and above 45°C-113°F (risks of damaging the silicone).
• Do not burn, nor puncture Cellu-cup.
• Do not freeze, do not expose to heating appliances.
• Do not clean with abrasive cleaners and /or stripping cleaners. Use only soap or shower gel
to clean Cellu-cup.
• Do not ingest any part of the product.
A few minutes of preparation:
To succeed in your massage, you should NEVER USE your Cellu-cup ON DRY SKIN. To enable it to slide and massage you, you must:
• must either apply oil (like massage oil) or cream (using slimming cream) to the area,
• or, if you prefer, have your massage in the shower taking advantage of the soapy water.
To perform the skin-pinch and roll technique, you have to 'pinch' the skin that is to say, the skin fold you will have made will then be moved and rolled. To succeed in creating this skin fold:
• strongly squeeze your Cellu-cup to remove the air it contains.
• apply Cellu-cup against your skin, on the curbed side edges, without releasing it.
• release the Cellu-cup: the fold of skin appears inside, you have done it!
You can also watch the video on www.cellu-cup.com to complete this stage.
Remember: the skin should never be dry
Example of massage for the lateral face of the thighs (known as saddle bags):
- Move Cellu-cup (do not leave it on the same spot to avoid the risk of haematoma) over the area to be treated horizontally then vertically
- On the same area, make movements describing an 'S'
These movements can be completed regardless of the area to be treated (buttocks, abdomen, hips, etc.) for at least 5 mn per area. This is indicative only, you must adapt usage to the treatment area and to the degree of your cellulite. You can also watch the video on www.cellu-cup.com to complete this stage.
Warning : Massage can be painful. In this case, reduce the skin fold (suction area) by pinching Cellu-cup less and reduce the time massage. When the massage becomes less painful (after 4-5 sessions), you can pinch a larger fold of skin and gradually increase the massage time.
The initial results appear after 3-4 weeks.
• Phase 1 - Attack: 1 massage every 2 days during 3 weeks
• Phase 2 - Consolidation: 2 massages per week during 2 to 3 weeks
• Phase 3 - Maintenance: 1 massage per week
• Ordinary effects: redness of the skin - itching sensation, due to the increased vascularity of the treated area. These effects disappear within minutes after the end of the massage.
• Frequent effects: occurrence of small haematomas. If they are not painful, you can continue with the treatment as usual. Otherwise, allow more time between sessions so your skin gets used to it.
• Rare effects: cutaneous eruptions - redness persists.
We remind you that the loss of your cellulite involves using Cellu-Cup massage combined with a regular balanced diet and adapted exercise.
Cellu-cup disclaims any liability for non-compliance with these instructions of use.
Cellu-cup also declines any liability in the incurrence of varicosities.
Under normal use and cleaning, the lifespan of Cellu-cup is a minimum of 2 years.
Size: 5.5cm DIA* 5.5cmH
Net weight: 42 g
The silicon cups are made eco-friendly food grade baby nipple silicon raw material. Our Cellu-cup are wrapped and packed in France in an adapted working establishment (ADAPEI).
No any harm to human body.
No phthalate used: no any methyl, ethyl, benzyl, dibutyl, ethylhexyl, isononyl, octyl, isodecyl, isobutyl, nonyl, cyclohexyl, pentyl, methoxyethyl.